viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

Just My opinion...

Ligny's Blog was very interesting. Even though her opinion did not differ with the others' opinions, what makes her blog different is that actually made a research and prove her statements with true facts. I learned a lot of things on her blog: the Native Americans' leaders, customs, etc. Also, she stated her opinion with respect and decent words.

Mykaella's Blog really grasped me since the beginning. "The whites gained their freedom from taking away the Native Americans" was a captivating and deep title that makes you wanna read more. I agreed with her with everything she said. Even though she did not made a research, she used facts that she knew and fitted very well in her point. From her blog, I learn more about the Dakota Sioux and other tragic events that were catastrophic for the Native Americans. She also stated her opinion in a respectful way, and what I liked the most about hers was that she didn't just based her theory in historical facts, she dug deeper, saying of how Americans' personality made them commit the crimes they did.

In Albert's Blog, he stated a good point: where the Native Americans using violence or defending themselves? He first started describing how Native Americans were portrayed in movies, the way they were seen in front of the world. I agreed with him in the fact that Native Americans were defending themselves, even though violence doesn't get us to any good, they were trying to defend their land and their rights. I also enjoyed this blog because from all the blogs I have read, this is the only one that gives me specific details about the Wild West, and I like how he uses antonyms to describe how something was portrayed in movies, and how it was in reality. Very well done.

Angel's Blog was also very interesting. He described almost all the events that happened. He stated a good opinion, on how Native Americans were abused, and how unfair it was. I liked that he also gave he's opinion, also including facts. I agreed with everything he said, and we can see that he put a lot of effort into it, as it was well written and I understood everything he said.

From all the blogs I have read, Paulette's Blog was one of the best. She wrote about assimilation. First, she stated the history, the Native Americans customs; their identity. Then she stated numbers, of how people were killed and wounded. Then she stated her opinion about assimilation. I really enjoyed reading this blog because she did not wrote anything without a real concrete proof, and I agreed with everything she said. NO TO ASSIMILATION!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario